WBMS Info and Important Upcoming Events
(direct questions to email@example.com)
- May 22nd-Last Day for Instruction and New Assignments
- May 22nd-8th Grade Virtual Farewell Slideshow released on the 8th Grade SC Google Classroom (Mrs. Ruark) (kids have access to this).
- May 25-29-Students to submit any unfinished/late work as per coordination with content teacher.
- May 28th-Virtual Awards Assembly released on YouTube (link will be in 'Spotlight News' and other social media sites).
- May 28th-June 2nd-Each grade level will have a day to ‘Drop Off’ Chromebooks, Textbooks, library books, and/or Band Equipment; On assigned day, students will also ‘Pick Up’ items including art, notebooks, and other projects (see schedule below). I will send out an email about this next week to see who has items to have students 'pickup'. (Parents with kids in different grade levels across the district will have the option to do it all in one trip)
- 5th Grade Drop Off and Pick up Day= Thursday, May 28th from 8:00A.M.-3:00P.M.
- 6th Grade Drop Off and Pick up Day= Friday, May 29th from 8:00A.M.-3:00P.M.
- 7th Grade Drop Off and Pick up Day= Monday, June 1st from 8:00A.M.-3:00P.M
- 8th Grade Drop Off and Pick up Day= Tuesday, June 2nd from 8:00A.M.-3:00P.M
- June 3rd-Staff ‘Goodbye’ Parade/drive-thru from 1:00pm-2:00pm (more info to come on this).