WBMS One Call 02-9-16
Good Evening! This is Mr. K calling about a few reminders for this Thursday:
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be held this Thursday, Feb 11. Scheduled conferences are from 2:40-5:00 and Open conferences are from 5:30-8:40.
- The Clothing Room in Room 105 at the Middle School will be open on Conference Night from 4:00-7:00 Thursday evening. We have a wide assortment of clothing for all families to choose from.
Parent Information Sessions will be held at HS Auditorium as follows:
- 6th – 8th Graders and Parents are encouraged to attend the 6:00 College Credit Plus meeting at the HS Auditorium
· All 8th grade students received their blue scheduling sheet as well as a blue PE Waiver form for those students wishing to be exempt from PE their freshmen year. Both forms need to be completed and turned into their Language Arts teacher NO LATER than Tuesday, February 16th.
· All 8th grade parents are strongly encouraged to attend the Scheduling and Graduation Information meeting this Thursday, February 11th from 5:00-5:30 in the HS auditorium. Following the meeting will also be presentations regarding AP courses and College Credit plus.
· 8th Grade School Counselor Mrs. Ruark will be available in the middle school cafeteria to answer any questions regarding scheduling from 7:30-8:30.
Thanks for your time, we will see you Thursday evening, and GO WARRIORS!