· Retakes are limited to two per nine-week period.
· Retakes must be taken within one week of my returning the test to the class.
· Retakes will be marked in the gradebook with R.
· Not all assignments are eligible for retakes.
· You must take retakes on your own time, during study hall or before or after school. They may not be taken during your French class.
· You must make arrangements at least one day in advance of the retake test.
· Only one retake per test. You may not retake a retake.
· You will receive the grade you get on the retake even if it is a lower grade.
· The choice to retake is completely yours. If you wish you may change your mind any time before taking the test.
To make arrangements:
· Hand in the test for which you are requesting a retake.
· Get a pass to be excused from study hall.
· Retakes are available any period of the day.
· Retakes are your opportunity to have some individual control on improving your grade. They can be very helpful if you use them.