West Branch Middle School
Failure to follow the rules will result in disciplinary action taken, by the teacher, including; issuing demerits, contacting your parents, lowering your grade, being sent to the office, etc.
- Be RESPECTFUL of yourself and others at ALL times
- Follow all the rules and procedures established by the school
- Be in your seat when the bell rings at the beginning of class, the teacher will dismiss you at the end of class, not the bell. BE ON TIME!
- You need to ask and receive permission from the teacher to leave during class. You must have your planner in order to go to the restroom, this is limited to 2 times a day.
- Be prepared for class daily, by bring your materials (notebook, pens, and pencil).
- You are responsible for all make-up work when you are absent from class.
- Take care of all materials used in this classroom, if needlessly broken; you will pay for the cost to replace it.
- NO cell phones, i-pods, headphones, etc. are permitted in class.
- Profanity, cheating and harassment of others will not be tolerated in this class.
- Please be respectful to teachers and peers while they are speaking by listening with both your ears and eyes.
- Behave appropriately and this class will be educational, fair and enjoyable.