1. Be Respectful of myself and others at all times. Do my Best!
2. Follow all the rules, policies and procedures established by the school.
3. Be On Time! Be in your seat when the bell rings at the beginning of class, the teacher will dismiss you at the end of class, not the bell. No lines at the door.
4. Ask and receive permission from the teacher to leave during class. Keep this to a minimum, Print your name, date, time out and time in when returning on the clipboard pass.
5. Follow all safety rules, policies and procedures!
6. Be prepared and participate in class daily. A Notebook is Required!! Pencil, Pen and Paper. You are responsible to complete all assignments on time and make-up work when you’re absent from class. (You will have 1 day to make-up assignments for each day absent.) NO make-up work will be accepted for unexcused absences!
7. Take care of all school materials and equipment used in this class, if needlessly broken; you will pay for the cost to replace it. Do Not change any computer or equipment settings without permission.
8. Respect all rules and appropriate behavior while on the computer / internet.
9. Not have cell phones, I-Pods, headphones, or other electronic devices, etc. in this class.
10. Absolutely not bring food, candy or drink in this class, gum is acceptable as long as the room is kept clean.
11. Not use profanity, cheat or harass others. These will not be tolerated in this class.
12. Listen and not talk while the teacher is instructing the class or interrupt other students while they’re participating. I will raise my hand to speak.
3 Strikes and your Out!
*** Failure to follow the rules will result in disciplinary action taken, by the teacher,
including: extra assignments, contacting your parents, detentions, lowering your grade, being sent to the office, or dismissal from this class.