West Branch High School Softball
Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them. They make the impossible happen.
-Dr. Robert Jarvik
Practice Begins- February 20th 12:30-3:00 at the high school
(Make sure you have a current physical on file or bring it with you on Monday!!!!) You cannot practice without one!!!!
The rest of the week practice is scheduled for 3-5:30 at the Middle School.
Bring your Spaghetti dinner papers to turn in on Monday if you have not already done so.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WENT TO CHIPOTLE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
Feb. 20- All physicals and paperwork must be turned in.
- Feb. 20- First Day of Practice
- Varsity- March 8 S. Range, 11 Ursulin , 15 Canfield, 17-18 in Columbus
- JV- March 8 S.Range and March 15 Canfield
- March 21- Team Pictures and Team Dinner afterwards
- March 25- first game
- Sectionals: May 10-11
- Districts: May 17-18
- Regionals: May 22
- State: June 1-3
Spaghetti Dinner: February 25th (Save the date.)
Everyone needs to sell tickets, donate a dessert and work the dinner.
Bingo for Softball is the month of March!
- Varsity Schedule
- JV Schedule
- Directions to Games page 1
- Directions to Games page 2
- JV Practice/Game Information
- Parent Sign-ups for Food page 1
- Parent Sign-ups for Food page 2
- High School Spring Sports Recognition: June 3 (All players are expected to attend.)
- NBC Banquet: June 1 (This is for players who are selected for First Team NBC.)