Classroom Rules and Expectations:
1. Show respect for everyone in the classroom.
2. Be on time and be prepared to participate in class. This means all materials needed for class should be with you when you arrive.
3. Follow all laboratory rules in the safety contract.*
4. Follow all school rules found in the student handbook.
5. No cell phones unless specifically allowed for an assignment. I must have given permission; otherwise, they will be turned in to the office.
6. Bags/purses are to be stored under chair not on desk top.
7. Stay in your seat until dismissed.
If you choose to disregard classroom rules
and expectations, you can expect...
2. Detention (2nd infraction for cell phone will result in cell phone
being taken from student and turned in to office)
3. Conduct Report/Blue Card and call home
*Failure to follow lab safety rules will result in immediate removal from the lab. This will result in a zero for lab work.
Reminder...Plagiarism is cheating and will NOT be accepted.