1. Students will complete work in a timely manner, to the best of their ability.
2. Students will be respectful to the teacher and their classmates. Please be considerate of feelings when critiquing artwork. Try to build each other up, not tear each other down.
3. Students will treat supplies, other student projects, and the classroom with respect. Being wasteful or purposely destroying supplies or furniture is unacceptable.
4. Students will keep their table and personal space clean. Do not rely on others or the teacher to clean up after you!
5. Students will stay in their seats as much as possible. Horseplay and roaming around the room for no reason are not allowed.
6. Students will use their “inside voices.”
7. PROFANITY AND CRUDE LANGUAGE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
When minor infractions of rules occur, a verbal warning will be given and noted on my attendance sheet. If the problem persists, a detention will be issued. For more serious infractions, a detention or red card (office referral) will be issued.