Back Pack Food Program
The West Branch staff is teaming up with local churches, community organizations and the community to provide food to students on weekends.
If you would like to donate (even just one item), please feel free to drop your donation off to any school office and we will put it on our shelves for distribution. These donations will be accepted throughout the school year.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Boxes of Cereal, Cereal Bars, Pop Tarts
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (plastic jars please), Crackers with cheese
- Snacks - pudding cups, fruit cups, granola bars
- Canned food - meats, pastas, soups, veggies
- Monetary donations to purchase bread products
- Any other non-perishable items that could be used for breakfast or lunches
Thanks for your continued support.