Again this is to be completed with documentation given to the school PRIOR to entering the 7th or 12th grades. If your student has already received these immunizations, a copy of the record must be given to your child’s school office. Otherwise, please contact your primary healthcare professional or local health department to schedule to receive this. Appointments will fill up fast as every Ohio student entering 7th or 12th grade will be receiving this. If you have any questions please call Beth Hall, RN at 330-938-4310.
- Alliance City Health Department: 330-821-7373
- Columbiana County Health Department: 330-424-0272
- Mahoning County Board of Health: 800-873-6243
- *They will hold a clinic at the school on May 22, 2019, more info to follow.
- Salem City Health Department: 330-332-1618