If you need help along the way, please contact us: West Branch Treasurer’s Office (330-938-3533).
- Visit our portal using your Internet browser: http://westbranchlsd.payschools.com
- Set up an account via the Parents and Students portal – after entering the required information, your account is active and you can log in to get started.
- Add each student that needs to be included on the application by clicking the “Add Student” button, and entering their Student ID and name.
- Click the “Free and Reduced Meal Application” button, and confirm contact information.
- Start a new application and select the students you want to include in the application.
- Fill out the required information using the intuitive, step-by-step wizard.
- Complete the application, and review your submitted information. Edit any incorrect information, or add/remove students if needed.
- Determine whether to disclose application information to other benefit programs within the district that students may be eligible for.
- Confirm application information and household details, and sign the application digitally using your account password.
- Once the application is signed, all information is automatically processed within the system.
- Disclosure information and application determination can be downloaded immediately from the portal, letting you know right away when your benefits will go into effect.
Printed applications are availabe in all main offices.