Expectations for Juniors & Seniors During INVEST
1. There is a study hall available to you every day from 7:35-8:05. You are always welcome to come utilize it.
2. The library, cafeteria, and gym (MWF) are available to you in the mornings if you have to be here or choose to be here. You will report to the cafeteria EVERY time you are here and sign out to your location of choice (unless you are here to see a teacher).
3. Teachers are available for office hours. If you come to work with a teacher or attend a creative seminar that is being offered, you must be in the designated room by the 7:35 tardy bell. You go straight to the room; you do not need to check into the cafeteria. If you arrive later than that, you will have to report to the cafeteria and you will not be able to go to the teacher’s room. Side doors will be locked from 7:35-8:05 during INVEST – enter through main office.
4. If you are in credit recovery, you MUST be here during the INVEST period – report to room 101.
5. If you are required to be here (attendance issues, behavior issues, or grade problems), you must be here and tardies/detentions for absences, etc. will be implemented.